Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Historic Zoning Commission
City of Franklin
Historic Zoning Commission
September 13, 2021 5:00 p.m. Boardroom
109 3rd Ave S Franklin, TN 37064 (615) 791-3217
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Historic Zoning Commission will be held on the date and time listed above at 109 3rd Ave. S., Franklin, TN 37064.
For accommodations due to disabilities or other special arrangements, please contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Email comments to email@example.com to be provided in full to the Commission and included in the minutes, but not read aloud in their entirety during the meeting. Emailed comments are accepted until 12:00 PM (noon) on the day before the meeting. • Comment in-person in the Boardroom. Speakers may sit in the Boardroom or wait in the lobby.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Consideration of Approval of the August 9, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
VOTE TO PLACE NON-AGENDA ITEMS ON THE AGENDA
The non-agenda process, by design, is reserved for emergency instances. Non-agenda items shall be considered only upon the unanimous approval of all the HZC members.
CITIZEN COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
Open for Franklin citizens to be heard on items not included on this Agenda. As provided by law, the HZC shall make no decisions or consideration of action of citizen comments, except to refer the matter to the Planning Director for administrative consideration, or to schedule the matter for HZC consideration at a later date.
1. Zoning Ordinance Annual Update/HPO Rezoning Recommendation Request for 264 Natchez St. (Merrill-Williams House) and 446 11th Ave. N. (McLemore House); City of Franklin, Applicant.
2. Consideration of Preliminary HZC Recommendation Request for Emeline Acres Subdivision proposed at the Southeast and Southwest Corners of the Intersection at Mack Hatcher Pkwy. and Franklin Rd.; Kiser Vogrin Design LLC, Applicant.
CERTIFICATE OF APPROPRIATENESS (COA) APPLICATIONS
3. Consideration of Demolition (Accessory) at Bicentennial Park, located at 200 & 214 N Margin St.; City of Franklin, Applicant.
4. Consideration of Alterations (Masonry) at 255 4th Ave. S.; My Father’s House, Applicant.
5. Consideration of Alterations (Entrances, Windows, Awnings) at 236 2nd Ave. S.; Lines Inc., Applicant.
6. Consideration of Alterations (Dormer Construction) at 728 Fair St.; Chisel Workshop, Applicant.
7. Consideration of Alterations (Window Repair & Replacement) at 238 Public Sq.; Chisel Workshop, Applicant.
8. Consideration of New Construction at 173 Splendor Ridge Dr.; Mike Ford Builders, Applicant.
9. Consideration of Alterations (Principal) at 724 Fair St., Aaron Rietveld & Kevin Coffey, Applicants.
10. Consideration of Rear Addition at 408 Main St., Remick Architecture, Applicant.
11. Consideration of Alterations (Window Placement) at 317 Main St.; Lines Inc., Applicant.
12. Consideration of Alterations (Rooftop Windscreen & Shade Structure) at 231 Public Sq.; Lines Inc., Applicant.
RECEIPT OF ADMINISTRATIVE COA APPROVALS ON BEHALF OF THE HZC
• Signage at 202 3rd Ave. N.; Mike Alexander, Applicant.
• Signage at 248 2nd Ave. S.; Tracey McCullough, Applicant.
• 1st COA Extension for Relocation (Accessory) at 423 S. Margin St.; Cyril Stewart, Applicant.
- Brentwood’s Sulcer, Fairview’s Pendergrass tabbed Gateway Tire Athletes of the Week
- Pilgrimage traffic guide, safety tips, lineup for this weekend
- Volleyball: Ravenwood topples Brentwood for first time in 8 years
- Golf: DiPaolo savors second region crown; Brentwood boys, Ravenwood girls advance
- High Hopes to hold community yard sale
- Clovercroft, Liberty elementaries named 2021 National Blue Ribbon Schools
- Williamson County positioned to gain portions of new state legislative districts
- Mack Hatcher extension to open Oct. 31
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation
- Tennesseans asked to choose state's next license plate