Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Work Session 109 3rd Ave S Franklin, TN 37064 (615) 791-3217 Tuesday, December 14, 2021 5:00 PM Board Room
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 5:00 PM Board Room
CALL TO ORDER
Comments on agenda items may be made in person at City Hall or by emailing email@example.com before noon on the day of the meeting. Comments will be submitted for the record.
WORK SESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Presentation To Announce The Private Fundraising Portion For The First Inclusive Playground Called Ellie G’s Dreamworld In January 2022.
Sponsors: Lisa Clayton
2. *Consideration Of Resolution 2021-172, A Resolution Authorizing And Directing The Industrial Development Board Of The City of Franklin To Prepay In Full Its Taxable Tax Increment Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2015A (Variable Rate) For The Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2022.
Finance 12/2/21, 3-0
Sponsors: Kristine Brock
3. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-174, To Amend The Investment Assumption Rate Of The City Of Franklin Employees’ Pension Plan. Pension 12/6/21, 7-0
Sponsors: Kristine Brock, Kevin Townsel
4. *Consideration Of COF Contract No. 2021-0332, A Professional Services Agreement With Hazen And Sawyer For The Design Of Water Line Improvements In The Downtown Area In The Amount Of $307,316.
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Brian Goodwin
5. *Consideration Of Change Order 1 To COF Contract No. 2018-0282, A Construction Contract With Civil Constructors, LLC For The SR-96 West Multi-Use Trail - Phases 1 & 2 Project (COF Project No. 2017-002/ TDOT PIN 123098.00) For A Time Extension Of Ten (10) Days And A Cost Increase Not To Exceed $34,555.
Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston, David Hodnett
6. Consideration Of Amendment 1 To COF Contract No. 2020-0133, A Road Impact Fee Reimbursement Agreement With Franklin Capital Investment, LLC, Related To Improvements At Vintage At Watson Glen.
Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston, Jimmy Wiseman
7. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-170, A Resolution To Adopt The Historic Wayfinding Guidelines. CWHC 11/10/21, 12-0
Sponsors: Emily Wright, Kelly Dannenfelser, Amanda Rose
8. Acknowledgement Of Progress Report On Resolution 2020-295, A Resolution Adopting A Plan Of Services For The Annexation Of 2208 Crossway Drive And 1190 Lewisburg Pike, By The City Of Franklin, Tennessee. Establishing A Public Hearing For January 11, 2022. Sponsors: Emily Wright, Amy Diaz-Barriga
9. Acknowledgement Of Progress Report On Resolution 2015-73, A Resolution Adopting A Plan Of Services For The Annexation Of 4150 Clovercroft Road And The Property Immediately Adjacent To The East, By The City Of Franklin, Tennessee. Establishing A Public Hearing For January 11, 2022.
Sponsors: Emily Wright, Amy Diaz-Barriga
10. Acknowledgement Of Progress Report On Resolution 2021-70, A Resolution Adopting A Plan Of Services For The Annexation Of Eight Properties West Of Lewisburg Pike And South Of Goose Creek Bypass, By The City Of Franklin, Tennessee. Establishing A Public Hearing For January 11, 2022.
Sponsors: Emily Wright, Amy Diaz-Barriga
11. Report Of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Grant Funds To The City Of Franklin.
Finance 12/2/21, report only
Sponsors: Kristine Brock, Mike Lowe
12. Discussion Regarding Ward Boundary Updates.
Sponsors: Eric Stuckey
13. Proposed 2022 Calendar Of Board Of Mayor And Aldermen And Committee Meetings.
Sponsors: Lanaii Benne
Anyone needing accommodations due to disabilities please contact the ADA Coordinator at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Columbia State celebrates EMS program graduates
- Mayors ask community to help GraceWorks find new home
- TDOT announces pothole repair plan
- Titans waste top seed again with Henry's return not enough
- Pair of fitness studios to open Berry Farms locations
- State legislators discuss redistricting, school funding at year's first Policy Talks
- Hoops: BGA drops pair of district contests at home
- California bakery announces Nolensville location
- American Dream Conference held in Franklin
- Winter Storm Izzy hits Williamson County, cancels MLK Day event in Franklin
- Glen Casada pulls petition to run for Williamson County clerk
- Obituary: William Franklin 'Frank' Andrews
- Schools closed Tuesday due to snow, ice
- Obituary: Amy Lin Johnson
- Schools report: WCS approves open-zoned schools; FSSD schools named ‘model’ schools
- Local female business executives meet in Nolensville
- State's Republican legislators present map redistricting Williamson County
- First Franklin street to be renamed as part of Veterans Street Naming project