Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Work Session Tuesday, August 25, 2020 5:00 PM Board Room
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 5:00 PM Board Room
The Board of Mayor and Aldermen Work Session Meeting will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Call in to the conference meeting 1-312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 992 0346 3925, Password: 756052. Callers will be unmuted and given an opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times. • Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. • The public may email comments and questions prior to 4:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting to email@example.com to be read aloud. • City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
• City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
• City website: https://www.franklintn.gov/franklin-tv
CALL TO ORDER
MEETING PROCEDURE CHANGES
1. Consideration Of Resolution 2020-147, A Resolution Declaring That The Board Of Mayor And Aldermen Members Shall Meet On August 25, 2020 For Work Session And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare Of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak.
Sponsors: Shauna Billingsley
WORKSESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
2. Presentation Of Bulk Leaf Collection Operations.
Sponsors: Steve Grubb
3. Presentation Of Status Update For The Cool Springs Transportation Study Future Conditions Report Summary.
Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston, Jimmy Wiseman, Adam Moser
4. Discussion Concerning Collector Roadways And Appropriate Implementation Of Road Impact Fee. Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston
5. *Consideration Of Ordinance 2020-01, An Ordinance To Rescind Ordinance 2017-22 And To Adopt A Revised Policy For Public Records Requests And Codify Into Franklin Municipal Code.
Sponsors: Lanaii Benne
6. *Consideration Of Resolution 2020-153, A Resolution To Amend Article XXI, Section V Place Of Residence In The Human Resources Manual.
Sponsors: Kevin Townsel
7. *Consideration Of Resolution 2020-134, A Resolution To Provide Sanitary Sewer Services To Franklin Christian Church.
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher
8. Consideration Of Amendment No. 1 To Contract No. 2019-0302 Of Parkland Impact Fee Agreement For Carothers Stacked Flats Between The City Of Franklin And Poora Properties.
Sponsors: Lisa Clayton
Anyone needing accommodations due to disabilities please contact the ADA Coordinator at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Pilgrimage Fest to announce 2021 dates Saturday
- Former school board chairman to serve as WCS director of COVID response
- Tennessee education department says student learning loss due to school closures
- Franklin organizations to hold Black Business Expo, voter registration drive
- Spring Station student inspires joy, amasses deep friendships as 12-year-old assistant football coach
- Rotarians join forces to restore cemetery headstones, preserve history
- 917 Society strives to ensure more students read, understand, value US Constitution
- Mountain bike park opens just in time to kick off fall
- WCS addresses student's social media post including racial slur
- Local chef fills need with salad business
- Asynchronous days for teacher planning may be in on-campus students’ future
- Franklin included on Money's Best Places to Live list
- Commercial building fire in Franklin causes $100K in damages
- Restaurant's grand opening to serve as donation day for One Gen Away
- As protests become commonplace, Franklin seeks to regulate public gatherings
- Obituary: Marie Osborne Herbert
- Football: Granzow, Brentwood take ‘Battle of the Woods’ in OT
- Soccer: Indy battles Ravenwood to draw; Centennial upends Brentwood; Franklin cruises