Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Work Session Tuesday, June 8, 2021 4:30 PM Board Room
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 4:30 PM Board Room
CALL TO ORDER
Comments on agenda items may be made in person at City Hall or by emailing email@example.com. Comments will be submitted for the record.
WORK SESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS (Meet in the Board Room and walk as a group through downtown.) 1. Walking Presentation On The Street Department’s Main Street Sidewalk Repair Project. (Meet in the Board Room and walk as a group through downtown. The rest of the meeting will continue upon return to the Board Room.)
CIC 3/25/21, forwarded to BOMA 4-0 for further discussion without recommendation
WS 4/13/21 Sponsors: Steve Grubb, Amanda Rose, William Banks
WORK SESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS CONTINUED (In the Board Room after the walking presentation is complete)
2. Discussion Regarding Noise In Town.
Deferred from WS 5/25/21 Sponsors: Alderman Margaret Martin
3. *Consideration Of Resolution 2021-101, A Resolution To Award The Term Contract For Concrete Work, COF Contract No. 2021-0071 To M.A.Y. Construction Company, Inc.
Sponsors: Steve Grubb
4. Acknowledgement Of Progress Report On Resolution 2020-116, A Resolution Adopting A Plan Of Services For The Annexation Of Several Properties, Located South Of Long Lane, East Of Interstate 65, Outside Of The Southeastern Part Of The Franklin Urban Growth Boundary (UGB), By The City Of Franklin, Tennessee. Establishing A Public Hearing For July 13, 2021. Sponsors: Emily Wright, Amy Diaz-Barriga
5. Consideration Of Ordinance 2021-11, An Ordinance To Amend The City Of Franklin Municipal Code, Appendix A - Comprehensive Fees And Penalties, Chapter 13, Property Maintenance Regulations, To Establish A Short Term Vacation Rentals Permitting Fee. Sponsors: Tom Marsh, Alex Bearden
6. Consideration Of Ordinance 2021-12, An Ordinance To Amend The City Of Franklin Municipal Code, Appendix A - Comprehensive Fees And Penalties, Chapter 14, Zoning And Land Use Control, To Establish A Site Plan Amendment Fee.
Sponsors: Tom Marsh, Alex Bearden
7. Consideration Of Ordinance 2021-13, An Ordinance To Amend The City Of Franklin Municipal Code, Appendix A - Comprehensive Fees And Penalties, Chapter 16, Streets And Sidewalks Etc., Chapter 18, Water And Sewers, And Chapter 23, Stormwater Management, To Establish An As-Built Drawings Review Fee.
Sponsors: Tom Marsh, Alex Bearden
8. Consideration Of Ordinance 2021-20, An Ordinance To Amend The City Of Franklin Municipal Code, Appendix A - Comprehensive Fees And Penalties, Chapter 12, Building, Utility, Etc., Codes, To Establish A Pre-Certificate Of Use And Occupancy Inspection Fee. Sponsors: Tom Marsh, Alex Bearden
9. *Consideration Of Amendment 2 To COF Contract No. 2016-0267, A Local Agency Project Agreement (TDOT No. 160125) With The Tennessee Department Of Transportation For The SR-96 West Multi-Use Trail - Phases 1 & 2 (TDOT PIN 123098.00) For A Time Extension Of 1 Year. Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston, David Hodnett
10. Consideration Of COF Contract No. 2021-0093 Road Impact Fee Offset Agreement with Southvale, LLC. Sponsors: Paul Holzen
11. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-103, A Resolution To Appoint Jessica Davey As Clerk Of The City Court Of Franklin, Tennessee, And To Vest Her With All Powers Provided To The Clerk By The Franklin City Charter And The Franklin City Code.
Sponsors: Maricruz Fincher
12. Consideration Of Procurement Award To Haren Construction Company, Inc. Of Etowah, Tennessee In The Total Estimated Amount Of $3,882,000 For Construction Of (1) A Southeast Basin Pilot Treatment Facility For The Water Management Department Sewer Impact Division And (2) A Reclaimed Water Booster Pump Station at the Redwing Meadows Subdivision For The Water Management Department Reclaimed General Division (Purchasing Office Procurement Solicitation No. 2021-010; Funds To Be
Budgeted In 432-89230-52241 And 441-89230-52329, Respectively, For Fiscal Year 2022; Contract No. 2021-0069).
Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Brian Goodwin
Anyone needing accommodations due to disabilities please contact the ADA Coordinator at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Local children's author to host writing presentation at Brentwood Library
- Tickets on sale for Playhouse Raffle benefiting CASA
- King Henry leads Titans' late rally to stun Seahawks 33-30
- Downpours hold off for Harpeth Conservancy River Swing
- Brentwood Academy graduate recognized for 9/11 remembrance photo
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- Nashville Shakespeare Festival to return to Performing Arts Center
- Franklin Band to host Sonic Boom! competition Oct. 2
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- CEO: Williamson Medical ventilating patients at higher rate than past COVID surges
- Tayla Lynn to host Humphreys County fundraiser at Franklin Theatre
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation