Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Work Session Tuesday, November 23, 2021 5:00 PM Board Room
City of Franklin
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Tuesday, November 23, 2021 5:00 PM Board Room
CALL TO ORDER
Comments on agenda items may be made in person at City Hall or by emailing email@example.com before noon on the day of the meeting. Comments will be submitted for the record.
WORK SESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Discussion Of Traffic Calming Devices To Be Installed On Boyd Mill Avenue Between 11th Avenue North And Culberson Boulevard.
CIC 10/28/21, forwarded for further discussion
Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston, Adam Moser
2. *Consideration Of Resolution 2021-138, A Resolution Declaring An Existing Section Of Right-Of-Way Known As Simmons Ridge Drive Generally Located East Of South Carothers Road And North Of Longpoint Way As Surplus. CIC 10/28/21, no vote
Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jimmy Wiseman
3. *Consideration Of COF Contract No. 2021-0271, A Professional Services Agreement with Ground Penetrating Radar Systems, LLC For Advanced Underground Utility Investigations For The Liberty Pike - Mallory Lane Intersection Improvements Project At A Cost Of $44,250. CIC 10/28/21, no vote
Sponsors: Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston, David Hodnett
4. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-160, A Resolution To Accept The Streets In Trent Park, Section K, Of Fieldstone Farms As Public Roadways And Rights Of Way.
Sponsors: Mark Hilty
5. Consideration Of Ordinance 2021-39, An Ordinance To Amend Title 16, Chapter 1, Section 16 Of The Franklin Municipal Code Relative To Maintenance Of Street Trees In The Right-Of-Way. Sponsors: Mark Hilty
6. Consideration Of Change Order 8 To COF Contract No. 2017-0264, With Kiewit Infrastructure South Co. For The Water Reclamation Facility Modifications & Expansion Project. Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Brian Goodwin
7. Consideration Of Amendment 1 To COF Contract No. 2016-0046, Interlocal With Williamson County and Williamson County Emergency Communications District Regarding Dispatch Services. Sponsors: Kristine Brock, Shauna Billingsley
8. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-171, A Resolution To Approve The Tennessee State Opioid Abatement Agreement. Sponsors: Shauna Billingsley
9. Consideration Of Procurement Award To SiteMed North America, LLC Of Garner, North Carolina, In The Total Estimated Annual Amount Of $99,665 During The Initial One-Year Term Of Award For Firefighter Annual Physical Medical Exam Services For Uniformed Personnel Of The Franklin Fire Department
(Purchasing Office Procurement Solicitation No. 2022-009; Contract No. 2021-0329).
Sponsors: Glenn Johnson
10. Consideration Of Resolution No. 2021-168, A Resolution Authorizing The Use Of The Competitive Sealed Proposal Procurement Method For Choosing The Service Provider For Comprehensive Banking Services, Including General Banking And Lockbox Processing For The Finance And Revenue Management Departments (Purchasing Office Procurement Solicitation No. 2022-014).
Sponsors: Kristine Brock, Mike Lowe, Jessica Davey
11. Discussion Of Proposed Amendment To Closed Pension Plan That Could Benefit Employees Who Have Been Injured On The Job That Are Near Retirement By Authorizing A Modification To Retirement Formula. Sponsors: Kevin Townsel, Sara Sylvis
12. Discussion Of Williamson County Growth Plan Update.
WS 5/11/21; 8/12/21; 10/12/21; 11/9/21
Sponsors: Emily Wright, Andrew Orr
13. Discussion Regarding COVID-19 Sick Pay. Sponsors: Eric Stuckey
14. Discussion Regarding Employee Compensation.
Sponsors: Kevin Townsel, Kristine Brock, Michael Walters Young
Anyone needing accommodations due to disabilities please contact the ADA Coordinator at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Authorities: Officers shoot, kill man walking on interstate
- Haley Sue Foundation sets date for inaugural Legacy Ball
- Grace Christian baseball coach Myers gets hall of fame nod
- Tennessee residents can reserve trees for Tree Day planting
- Tennessee launches '22 election poll worker recruitment push
- Hope Force International continues important work in Waverly
- Spring Hill alderman considers state House bid
- Unique classical hip-hop duo excited for Franklin Theatre shows
- Family of 3 missing 10 days found dead in crashed car in Williamson County
- Mayors ask community to help GraceWorks find new home
- Obituary: Bobbe 'Beegie' Long Adair
- Franklin board votes ‘no’ on Liberty Hills Pond resolution rescind
- Andrews Transportation Group to break ground on Mt. Juliet dealership
- No injuries reported after storage container explosion at Poplar Grove Middle School
- Tennessee House Republicans pass redistricting map
- Pair of fitness studios to open Berry Farms locations
- Obituary: Patrick Flanigan Peltier
- Westhaven esthetician opens location on Franklin's Main Street