Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Work Session
109 3rd Ave S
Franklin, TN 37064
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 5:00 PM Board Room
The Board of Mayor and Aldermen Work Session will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Call in to the conference meeting 1-312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 947
0846 4627 Passcode: 792910. Callers will be unmuted and given an opportunity to comment during the meeting at specific times. • Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video and make public comment. • The public may email comments and questions prior to 3:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read aloud. • Live comments and those submitted by email will be limited to 2 minutes. • City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin • City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
• City website: https://www.franklintn.gov/franklin-tv
CALL TO ORDER
MEETING PROCEDURE CHANGES
1. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-17, A Resolution Declaring That The Board Of Mayor And Aldermen Members Shall Meet On February 23, 2021 For Work Session And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare Of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak. Sponsors: Shauna Billingsley
WORK SESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
2. Presentation Of Tennessee General Assembly Updates From Anna Windrow Of Windrow Phillips, LLC. Sponsors: Eric Stuckey
3. Development Activity Report
Sponsors: Tom Marsh, Alex Brown
4. Sustainability Commission Update Regarding a Draft Policy Guide on Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy. Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Andrew Orr
5. *Consideration Of Certificate Of Compliance For Wine In Grocery Store For Trader Joe’s #792, Trader Joe’s East, Inc. Located At 545 Cool Springs Blvd, Suite 115, Franklin, TN, 37067 (Managing Agent Mathias Pahr; Executive Officers Bryan Edward Palbaum , Colin Burke Fields Sharon Ann Drabeck - Vice President, Treasurer).
Sponsors: Lanaii Benne
6. Consideration Of COF Contract No. 2021-0024, Professional Services Agreement Between The City Of Franklin And Town Planning & Urban Design Collaborative, LLC, For Completion Of Illustrative Graphical Imaging Services In Connection With The City’s Historic District Design Guidelines Update. Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amanda Rose
7. Consideration Of Resolution 2021-24, A Resolution To Authorize A Coordinated Study Of Land Use, Infrastructure, And The Roadway Network For The Goose Creek Basin.
Sponsors: Kelly Dannenfelser, Amy Diaz-Barriga, Andrew Orr
8. *Consideration Of COF Contract No. 2021-0028, A Professional Services Agreement With Lose Design For Design Revisions For The FSSD Ball Fields Reconstruction In A Lump Sum Amount Of $60,200.
Sponsors: Lisa Clayton, Paul Holzen, Jonathan Marston, Shahad Abdulrahman
9. Consideration Of COF Contract No. 2020-0123, Parkland Construction And Dedication Agreement With Vintage Franklin, LLC For Property Known As Vintage At Watson Glen PUD Subdivision. Sponsors: Lisa Clayton
10. Consideration Of COF Contract No. 2021-0006, With Community Housing Partnership (CHP) To Construct A New Single Family Home On The Surplus Lot At The Corner Of Natchez And Granbury Streets And For The Home To Be Sold To a Low Or Moderate Income Household. Sponsors: Tom Marsh, Kathleen Sauseda
11. Consideration Of Amendment 1 To COF Contract No. 2020-0122, The Interlocal Fiber Sharing Agreement Between The City Of Franklin And Williamson County, Tennessee.
Sponsors: Jason Potts
12. Presentation On An Update To The Impact Fees Collected By The Water Management Department For Connection To The City’s Water And Sewer System.
WS 1/26/21 Sponsors: Michelle Hatcher, Brian Goodwin
Anyone needing accommodations due to disabilities please contact the ADA Coordinator at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- State Wrestling: Bennett wins his title for Fairview
- Franklin pastor, other faith leaders ask Tennessee lawmakers to oppose permitless carry bill
- Fit One Five celebrates recent opening in Cool Springs
- White’s memoir sheds fascinating light on life of family descended from Black sharecropper
- Wrestling: Nolensville’s Lippincott guts out one more match to reach podium
- Trader Joe’s gets OK to open in Cool Springs
- Community continues to support family displaced after house fire
- Brentwood resident to be honored at upcoming PGA TOUR Champions event
- Commentary: This boomer is confident the ‘kids’ won’t go bust
- 2 local barns collapse due to ice, snow accumulation on roof
- Obituary: Campbell Jake Martin
- How to get a COVID-19 vaccine under phase 1b
- Franklin-based VeggieTales co-creator pursues new animation project
- Group forms to advocate for racial equity in WCS
- Nursing student from Brentwood to compete for Miss Tennessee USA 2021
- Local business owner laments gentrification of neighborhoods
- Hoops: Franklin's super seniors enjoy one final ride together
- Local health officials answer questions about COVID-19 vaccine