Details for CITY OF FRANKLIN, TENNESSEE ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
CITY OF FRANKLIN, TENNESSEE
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Franklin, Tennessee will receive sealed bids,
subject to the conditions contained herein, in the offi ce of the City Engineer; City Hall
Building; 109 3rd Ave South; Franklin, TN 37065, until 1:00PM on Thursday, April 16,
2020, at which time the Bids will be publicly opened and read aloud for the following
5TH AVE PARKING LOT
CONTRACT NO: COF 2020-0068
The Project generally consists of the furnishing of all materials, equipment and labor for
the construction of a parking lot located on 5th Ave North.
A pre-bid conference will not be conducted for this Porject
The Issuing Offi ce for the Bidding Documents is City Engineer; City Hall Building; 109
3rd Ave South; Franklin, TN 37065 by paying a non-refundable fee of $50 per set of
said Bidding Documents. Receipt of payment will place Bidder on an approved list.
Prospective bidders may examine the Bidding Documents at the Issuing Offi ce or by
visiting the City of Franklin, TN Business Opportunities Webpage.
Each Bid must be submitted on the Bid Form(s) provided in the Contract Documents
along with the other documents required, including but not limited to the Drug Free
Affi davit as required by T.C.A. § 50-9-113, and either accompanied by a Bid security,
properly executed on the form provided or a Certifi ed Check or Cashier’s Check drawn
on a National or Tennessee Bank in the amount of 5% of the Total Bid Price.
The envelope containing the vendors bid must be sealed and contain on the face of
the envelope the word “BID”, the name of the Project, Bidder’s Name, license number,
expiration date thereof and license classifi cation in accordance with State law (TCA §
62-6-119). Masonry, electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning as
well as any additionally required Subcontractors’ name, license number, expiration date
thereof, and license classifi cation in accordance with State Law (TCA § 62-6-119), and
the Time and Date of the Bid Opening shall also appear on the envelope. If the Bid is
sent by mail, the sealed envelope shall be enclosed in a separate mailing envelope with
the notation “SEALED BID ENCLOSED” on the face thereof.
All Bidders’ must be licensed contractors as required by the Contractor Licensing Act
of 1976 (TCA Title 62, ch.6).
The City of Franklin, TN is an equal opportunity affi rmative action employer, drug-free,
with policies of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex religion, color, national or
ethnic origin, age disability, or military service.
The City of Franklin does not discriminate on the basis of race, color national origin,
age, sex or disability in its hiring and employment practices, or in admission to, access
to, or operation of its programs, services, and activities with regard to all aspects of this
Contract. By submitting a Bid, the Bidder certifi es and warrants they will also comply.
Bids received more than seventy-two (72) hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and
legal holidays before the time set for opening of bids, as well as bids received after the
time set for opening of bids, shall not be considered and will be returned unopened.
The Owner reserves the right to revise or amend the Bidding Documents prior to the
date set for the opening of Bids and the right to waive any informality in or to reject
any and all bids. Bids lacking required documents or not submitted in accordance with
Tennessee State Bidding Laws will be rejected and may subject bidder to a one (1) year
ban from submittal on future City of Franklin, TN projects. For additional information
call Shahad Abdulrahman at 615-791-3218.
- Titans GM wants long-term deal with NFL rushing leader Henry
- Tennessee grapples with what to disclose amid virus outbreak
- Local athletes continue to push themselves at home
- Free public Wi-Fi spots set up around Spring Hill
- Top court wants plan on how best to reduce jail population
- End Slavery podcast hits home
- Vehicle registration renewal deadline extended
- Education Foundation of Williamson County expands scholarship program for ACT training
- County's solid waste department limiting drop off to household trash, recycling
- Williamson County photographers battle boredom, stage family quarantine photoshoots
- COVID-19 infiltrates 3 Williamson County nursing homes
- Obituary: Elizabeth 'Libby' Cargo Marley
- Franklin native named senior vice president at Tennessee Bank and Trust
- Brentwood-based home goods store donates 10,000 N95 respirators
- Take out, delivery options now vital to local restaurants
- Governor issues safer-at-home order free of shelter-in-place mandate
- Bicyclist killed in Brentwood crash with vehicle
- An open letter from Williamson Memorial & Spring Hill Memorial
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.