Details for City of Franklin Wayfinding Sign Subcommittee Meeting Agenda June 22, 2021
City of Franklin
Wayfinding Sign Subcommittee
June 22, 2021
Public notice is hereby given that the Wayfinding Sign Subcommittee of the Civil War Historical Commission (CWHC) will hold a regularly scheduled meeting at the City Hall Board Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, at 8:00 A.M. The public may email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided in full to the Subcommittee. Emailed comments will be accepted until 12:00pm the day before the meeting.
1. Discussion of Sign Mock-Up.
2. Discussion of Sign Post Options.
3. Discussion of Vision for Wayfinding Proposal.
Anyone requesting accommodations due to disabilities should contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Local children's author to host writing presentation at Brentwood Library
- Tickets on sale for Playhouse Raffle benefiting CASA
- King Henry leads Titans' late rally to stun Seahawks 33-30
- Downpours hold off for Harpeth Conservancy River Swing
- Brentwood Academy graduate recognized for 9/11 remembrance photo
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- Nashville Shakespeare Festival to return to Performing Arts Center
- Franklin Band to host Sonic Boom! competition Oct. 2
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- CEO: Williamson Medical ventilating patients at higher rate than past COVID surges
- Tayla Lynn to host Humphreys County fundraiser at Franklin Theatre
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation