Details for HISTORIC ZONING COMMISSION November 18, 2019
AGENDA FOR DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
HISTORIC ZONING COMMISSION
November 18, 2019
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Design Review Committee of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission will be held at City Hall in the Training Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Monday, November 18, 2019, at 4:00 PM. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 615-791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to conduct a design review workshop. The Design Review Committee only makes recommendations to the Historic Zoning Commission.
The meeting will include the following items:
1. Discussion of Addition (Accessory) at 1018 W. Main St.; Katie Gottlieb, Applicant.
2. Discussion of Demolition & New Construction (Accessory) at 403 Cummins St.; Amy Tarter, Applicant.
3. Discussion of Lighting, Signage, & Painting at 343 Main St.; Linda Hovenier, Applicant.
- Early bird passes available for Pilgrimage Festival
- Hoops: CPA's Washburn named district MVP; handful of WillCo area players honored
- Parks adds to Brentwood team
- Local Destination Imagination team launches sneaker drive fundraiser
- Leadership Brentwood Class of 2021 applications open
- Alzheimer's Association benefits from inaugural Valentine's Dance
- Third annual Better Options TN banquet looks to future
- Studio Tenn to host special premiere of 'Little Women' Monday night
- Obituary: Kathryn Elizabeth 'Katy' Nappier
- Nonprofit serving special-needs sector hopes to build new facility
- Aldermen, neighbors denounce project putting road through Gentry’s Farm
- All signs pointed to yes for Franklin couple
- Hoops: Page manager steals show in Lady Patriots senior night win
- Chick-fil-A to open another Franklin location
- Building permit data reveals construction slowdown in Franklin
- Spring Hill man charged with DUI in Franklin Wednesday afternoon
- Wrestling: WillCo grapplers collect 10 Region 7-AAA titles, qualify 39 for state
- Urban Air Adventure Park cuts ribbon in Cool Springs