Details for LEGAL NOTICE Franklin Special School District Franklin, TN
Franklin Special School District
INVITATION TO BID – NOTICE OF BID DATE EXTENSION
1. TIME & PLACE: Sealed bids will be received for the Franklin Special School District Performing Arts Center and Gymnasium for all bid packages.
Sealed bids will be received until 2:00PM on Thursday, June 18th, 2020 at the Nabholz Construction Services office located at 3415 One Place, Jonesboro, AR 72404. Sealed bids will be placed under review. Bids received after the above stated closing time will be returned to the bidder unopened. Plans will be available at the following locations as well as electronically.
Nabholz Construction, 3415 One Place, Jonesboro, AR
Southern Reprographic, Little Rock
Nabholz encourages the participation of small, minority, and women business enterprises.
2. EXAMINATION & PROCUREMENT OF DOCUMENTS:
Construction documents are available and may be obtained by qualified bidders at the above referenced locations. Copies are available to others, at their own expense, when authorized by the Construction Manager, Nabholz Construction Corporation. All bidders are strongly encouraged to visit the jobsite prior to bidding. Access to the proposed jobsite can be coordinated through Nabholz Construction by contacting Adam Seiter – Senior Project Manager – 870-934-4854
3. BID REQUIREMENTS
The Owner reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any formalities. Bidder must have a current general or specialty license from the Tennessee Contractor’s License Board before the bid proposal will be considered. The bid proposal and work of the proposed contract shall be in accordance with all applicable federal, state, county and local laws, ordinances, and regulations.
4. BID QUESTIONS
Please send all questions to Adam Seiter at Nabholz via email: email@example.com.
- Tennessee doctors: Make masks mandatory, enforce rules
- Brentwood city officials issue support for mask mandate
- Budget committee votes 3-2 in favor of establishing county seal task force
- No injuries reported after Berry Farms crane collapses
- Williamson County Democratic Party urges immediate retirement of existing county seal
- Franklin man charged in Friday morning shooting
- Community leaders encourage masks for benefit of local economy
- Franklin to resume curbside recycling services July 13
- Bush Hog in Franklin parks causes concern amongst residents
- Williamson County Schools releases parent survey results
- Williamson County mayor announces countywide mask mandate
- Williamson Medical Center issues COVID-19 statement, claims increase in hospitalizations
- No one injured during Friday morning shooting in Franklin
- Deputy Elijah Kelley
- TSSAA announces COVID-19 impacts on fall seasons
- Vui’s Kitchen brings Vietnamese cuisine to Franklin
- Fireworks to launch over Westhaven on Friday
- TSSAA proposes 3 options for high school football, pushes back start for girls soccer