Details for Nolensville Public Hearings and Meetings
PUBLIC HEARING Notice is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of the Town of Nolensville will hold a public hearing at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 4, 2021 concerning Ordinance 21-01A, an Ordinance Amending the Nolensville Zoning Ordinance to create a Planned Development Zoning District in the town Of Nolensville, Tennessee. This public hearing will take place at Town Hall located at 7218 Nolensville Road. The hearing will be open to the public and comments from the public are welcomed. Please note that seating in Town Hall will be limited to ensure social distancing.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF MEETINGS All meetings will be held at Town Hall located at 7218 Nolensville Road, Nolensville, TN 37135 unless otherwise indicated. Town of Nolensville schedule of meetings for March 2021 are as follows: Town Commission, Thursday, March 4, 2021,7:00 p.m. Town Commission and Planning Commission Joint Work Session, Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 6:00 p.m. Planning Commission, Tuesday, March 9, 2021,7:00 p.m. Board of Zoning Appeals, Thursday, March 11, 2021,7:00 p.m. Town Commission Work Session, Thursday, March 25, 2021, 3:00 p.m. Historic Zoning Commission, Thursday, March 25, 2021,7:00 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING Notice is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of the Town of Nolensville will hold a public hearing at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 4, 2021 concerning Ordinance 21-05A, an Ordinance to Amend Title 8 of the Nolensville Municipal Code pertaining to on-premises beer consumption. This public hearing will take place at Town Hall located at 7218 Nolensville Road. The hearing will be open to the public and comments from the public are welcomed. Please note that seating in Town Hall will be limited to ensure social distancing.
- Sheriff's office promotes 'Slow Down Tennessee' campaign to reduce speeding-related crashes
- New principal named at Chapman's Retreat Elementary
- GM, LG Energy Solution to invest $2.3M in battery cell manufacturing plant in Spring Hill
- Waves celebrates new location with ribbon cutting, continues with mission
- Lee to sign bill letting students opt out of LGBTQ material
- Hurricanes score 3 quick goals, top Predators 4-1
- Baseball: Ravenwood bats overwhelm Spartans in matchup of district leaders
- Page's Walters, Indy's Tobin tabbed Gateway Tire Players of the Week
- Proposed Hillhaven subdivision would provide affordable housing near historic site
- WCS parents share differing opinions during first ‘listen and learn’ diversity session
- WCS announces principal hires at 4 schools
- District 10 county commissioner resigns
- Brentwood commissioners approve 2 initial rezoning requests on first reading
- Nolensville Buttercup Festival postponed to Sunday
- Settlement reached in wrongful death lawsuit against Kimbro's Pickin' Parlor
- Hagaman elected as new Spring Hill mayor, 3 newcomers join board with 1 incumbent
- Merrill-Williams house set to be cultural enrichment center
- Franklin residents’ cows have become part of the family — and the community
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.