Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING UPDATE TO THE WILLIAMSON COUNTY ZONING ORDINANCE REGARDING COUNTRY CLUBS
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
UPDATE TO THE WILLIAMSON COUNTY ZONING ORDINANCE
REGARDING COUNTRY CLUBS
Williamson County Board of County Commissioners Public Hearing:
The Williamson County Board of County Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, September 13, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. and there will be a public hearing in the Auditorium of the Williamson County Administrative Complex. Pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, Section 13-7-104 and Section 13-7-105, notice is hereby given that this meeting will include a Public Hearing for an Amendment to the Williamson County Zoning Ordinance.
Synopsis of Amendment to the Zoning Ordinance:
Amendment to Articles 11 and 23 of the Zoning Ordinance to add Country Clubs as a specific use type and to establish specific standards for such uses.
A complete copy of the Proposed Zoning Ordinance Amendment is available and may be obtained by visiting the Planning Department’s webpage at www.williamsoncounty-tn.gov/zoningupdate, at the Planning Department’s office at 1320 West Main Street, Suite 400, Franklin, TN 37064 or by emailing email@example.com to request a copy.
Questions or comments should be directed to the Williamson County Planning Department at 615-790-5725 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone requesting an accommodation due to disability, impairment or medical need should contact Risk Management at (615) 790-5466. This request, if possible, should be made no less than three (3) working days prior to the meeting.
- Brentwood’s Sulcer, Fairview’s Pendergrass tabbed Gateway Tire Athletes of the Week
- Pilgrimage traffic guide, safety tips, lineup for this weekend
- Volleyball: Ravenwood topples Brentwood for first time in 8 years
- Golf: DiPaolo savors second region crown; Brentwood boys, Ravenwood girls advance
- High Hopes to hold community yard sale
- Clovercroft, Liberty elementaries named 2021 National Blue Ribbon Schools
- Williamson County positioned to gain portions of new state legislative districts
- Mack Hatcher extension to open Oct. 31
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation
- Tennesseans asked to choose state's next license plate