Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, on September 14, 2021, will hold a Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, Concerning Ordinance 2021-27, An Ordinance To Rezone 32.43 Acres From Regional Commerce 12 (RC12) District To Planned (PD 17.11/320,116) District For Properties Located North Of McEwen Drive And East Of Interstate 65, 6100 And 6700 Tower Circle. (West Franklin Park PUD Subdivision).
The complete text of this item is also on file at the Office of the City Administrator, City Hall, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. All interested persons are encouraged to attend the public hearing and will be permitted to express their opinions concerning the passage of this item.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Date set for 36th annual Pumpkinfest
- Football Preview: Three home games highlight busy slate for WillCo teams
- Ravenwood’s Dickinson honored with Herff Jones Heart of the Team award
- Brentwood Blaze to celebrate 30th anniversary
- 917 Society holds 5th annual Constitution Celebration
- Mukhtar scores 2 goals, Nashville beats Miami 5-1
- Westhaven Golf Club to reopen after 5-month renovation
- Stranch joins Harpeth Conservancy as COO, VP of conservation policy
- Mack Hatcher extension to open Oct. 31
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Tennesseans asked to choose state's next license plate
- BGA adds 5 to board of trustees
- Football: Ravenwood takes Battle of the Woods win at Brentwood
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development