Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, on June 8, 2021, will hold a Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, Concerning Resolution 2021-82, A Resolution To Consider Initiating The Annexation Process And Draft Plan Of Services, For The Annexation Of Property Located West Of Lewisburg Pike And North Of Henpeck Lane.
The complete text of this item is also on file at the Office of the City Administrator, City Hall, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. All interested persons are encouraged to attend the public hearing and will be permitted to express their opinions concerning the passage of this items.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Titans wrap minicamp, offseason with reminder camp is coming
- Columbia State holding in-person drop-in days for enrollment help
- Williamson Medical Center receives 5-star rating
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
- Franklin Transit’s Tweens and Teens promotion back this summer
- Dog earns Franklin Fire's Civilian Lifesaving Award
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- WCS English curriculum draws concern despite reports of success
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Hard Bargain service project honors family legacy, helps neighborhood
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.