Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, on September 14, 2021, will hold a Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, Concerning Resolution 2021-54, A Resolution Approving A Revised Development Plan For Christ Community Church For The Property Located West Of Hillsboro Road And South Of The Harpeth River (1215 Hillsboro Road).
The complete text of this item is also on file at the Office of the City Administrator, City Hall, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. All interested persons are encouraged to attend the public hearing and will be permitted to express their opinions concerning the passage of this items.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Westhaven Golf Club to reopen after 5-month renovation
- Stranch joins Harpeth Conservancy as COO, VP of conservation policy
- Homecoming switch: Page soccer girls to take the field Friday
- Brentwood’s Sulcer, Fairview’s Pendergrass tabbed Gateway Tire Athletes of the Week
- Pilgrimage traffic guide, safety tips, lineup for this weekend
- Volleyball: Ravenwood topples Brentwood for first time in 8 years
- Golf: DiPaolo savors second region crown; Brentwood boys, Ravenwood girls advance
- High Hopes to hold community yard sale
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- Mack Hatcher extension to open Oct. 31
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge
- Tennesseans asked to choose state's next license plate