Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, on November 12, 2019, will hold a Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, Concerning Ordinance 2019-37, An Ordinance To Adopt A New Zoning Ordinance And Map Of The City Of Franklin, Tennessee.
The complete text of this item is also on file at the Office of the City Administrator, City Hall, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. All interested persons are encouraged to attend the public hearing and will be permitted to express their opinions concerning the passage of this items.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- March FrankTalks to feature discussion on environmental sustainability
- Mardi Gras Ball provides plenty of flair
- Columbia State Community College Summer Camps
- Nashville Children’s Theatre’s Drama School
- Williamson County Parks and Recreation
- Harpeth Hall Has It All! For Girls!
- Battle of Franklin Trust
- Deer Run
- Hardee’s reopens flagship restaurant in Franklin
- Tennessee History: A closer look at why state’s northern border is askew
- Berry Farms franchise adds to area’s Chick-fil-A landscape
- State Wrestling: Here are the WillCo wrestlers to watch weight-by-weight
- Americana Taphouse becomes ‘gateway’ to Franklin’s Main Street
- Christopher Hodges State Farm cuts ribbon in Cool Springs
- New marker recognizes area home’s role in history
- Section of Franklin water line exceeds federal limit due to circulation issues
- State Wrestling: 13 WillCo wrestlers reach Class AAA quarterfinals; 27 still battling
- Hoops: Page's Burrow proudly remembers grandad, a former Kentucky All-American