Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, on September 14, 2021, will hold a Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, Concerning:
Resolution 2021-119: A Resolution Adopting A Plan Of Services For The Annexation Of 4432 Pratt Lane, Outside Of The Southeastern Part Of The Franklin Urban Growth Boundary (UGB) By The City Of Franklin, Tennessee.
Resolution 2021-120: A Resolution Requesting A Referendum For The Annexation Of 4432 Pratt Lane, Located South Of Peytonsville Road And East Of Pratt Lane, And Outside Of The Southeastern Part Of The Franklin Urban Growth Boundary (UGB), By The City Of Franklin, Tennessee.
The Plan of Services for the annexation is posted and available for public viewing on the City of Franklin website www.franklintn.gov or at the following locations.
Planning & Sustainability Dept. Williamson County Library Williamson County
Franklin City Hall1314 Columbia Ave.Administrative Complex
109 Third Ave South, Suite 133Franklin, TN 370641320 W. Main St., Suite 135
Franklin, TN 37064Franklin, TN 37064
The complete text of these items is also on file at the Office of the City Administrator, City Hall, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. All interested persons are encouraged to attend the public hearing and will be permitted to express their opinions concerning the passage of this items.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Date set for 36th annual Pumpkinfest
- Football Preview: Three home games highlight busy slate for WillCo teams
- Ravenwood’s Dickinson honored with Herff Jones Heart of the Team award
- Brentwood Blaze to celebrate 30th anniversary
- 917 Society holds 5th annual Constitution Celebration
- Mukhtar scores 2 goals, Nashville beats Miami 5-1
- Westhaven Golf Club to reopen after 5-month renovation
- Stranch joins Harpeth Conservancy as COO, VP of conservation policy
- Mack Hatcher extension to open Oct. 31
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Tennesseans asked to choose state's next license plate
- BGA adds 5 to board of trustees
- Football: Ravenwood takes Battle of the Woods win at Brentwood
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development