Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, on October 12, 2021, will hold a Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, Concerning Resolution 2021-125, A Resolution Approving A Revised Development Plan For The Gateway Village PUD Subdivision, For The Property Located South Of Lynwood Way And West Of Franklin Road, At 120 Davenport Boulevard.
The complete text of this item is also on file at the Office of the City Administrator, City Hall, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. All interested persons are encouraged to attend the public hearing and will be permitted to express their opinions concerning the passage of this items.
Lanaii Y. Benne
- State Volleyball: Nolensville begins consolation push with tough victory
- Reapportionment committee sends district map to county commission
- Local 14-year-old inspiring community despite hardship
- Football Preview: Page’s trek to Indy highlights busy slate in WillCo
- BGA’s Robertson named Herff Jones Heart of the Team winner
- St. Philip members gather to pray for America
- TPAC reopens with award-winning musical, new virus rules
- State Volleyball: BGA to play for first title
- Letter to the Editor: I lost, but we won
- Thieves steal 3 trucks from Franklin business
- Obituary: Austin Corbett
- Back to the ‘Boro: BGA volleyball secures Final 4 berth
- School board tests new public comment sign-up procedure at Monday meeting
- H. G. Hill to redevelop vacant Franklin Plaza
- State Volleyball: BGA advances to championship semifinal
- Obituary: Hannah Nance Williams
- Obituary: Jennifer Lynn 'Jenny' Schultz
- Volleyball: Nolensville, Ravenwood punch tickets to state
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.