Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, on November 26, 2019, will hold a Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, Concerning Ordinance 2019-38, An Ordinance Amending Title 14, Chapter 2 Of The Franklin Municipal Code Relative To The Adoption Of The Franklin Zoning Ordinance.
The complete text of this item is also on file at the Office of the City Administrator, City Hall, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. All interested persons are encouraged to attend the public hearing and will be permitted to express their opinions concerning the passage of this items.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Congressman answers local business owner questions about PPP loans
- College Hoops: Brentwood's Teichmann named head coach at Florida College
- Community Foundation deploys 15 additional grants for tornado recovery
- Gov. Lee offering $200M in Tennessee local government grants
- County government offices closed to the public
- Williamson, Inc. event emphasizes relationships in business during isolation
- Healthier chickens lead to healthier consumers
- Plant osmanthus now, enjoy it this fall
- Williamson County Fire & Rescue, other agencies respond to fire at towing business
- COVID-19 infiltrates 3 Williamson County nursing homes
- Local churches grow closer amid social distancing
- COVID-19 assessment sites set up in Franklin, Fairview
- Five Points Post Office closes as USPS searches for new contractor
- Police seek voluntary compliance with 'Stay at Home Order'
- Franklin mayor renews stay-at-home order
- Brentwood parent creates journal to encourage children during self-isolation
- Gov. Lee issues stay-at-home order in anticipation of COVID-19 surge
- Tennessee turkey hunting season to start as scheduled
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.