Details for NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Franklin, TN, will receive sealed written bids in the City’s Purchasing Office, City Hall, Suite 107, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, TN 37064, until 2:00 p.m. Central Time on October 15, 2020, at which time and location they will be publicly opened, for the following procurement: sanitary landfill disposal of biosolid sludge (Purchasing Office Solicitation No. 2021-008). Bids must be prepared and submitted in accordance with the City of Franklin’s specifications and other procurement documents pertaining to this solicitation, including any addenda that may be issued, available on the Business Opportunities page of the City’s website (https://www.franklintn.gov/) or by contacting the City of Franklin Purchasing Office (firstname.lastname@example.org; 615-550-6692). The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids, and to waive minor informalities.
- Columbia State Foundation names new board members
- Brentwood Police Department to host drug take-back event
- New physician practice opens in Franklin
- White House: Tennessee mask mandate 'must be implemented'
- Two arborvitae for tight spaces
- Nursery automation focus of new effort led by UTIA
- Flu vs. COVID-19: How to protect yourself and others
- Virtual Unite Williamson event focuses on togetherness in diversity and healing
- New Franklin park name to honor memory of young resident
- Nurse’s observations at dentist office saves Spring Hill resident’s life
- Mike Wolfe, Leiper's Fork community leaders launch 'Nashville's Big Back Yard'
- Fairview mayor resigns following shoplifting incident at Spring Hill Target
- Franklin’s contested public expression ordinance passes by slim margin
- Franklin resident publishes first novel
- Franklin lawyer suspended by state Supreme Court
- Soccer: Ravenwood stops Centennial for district title, region berth
- Soccer: Late goal propels Centennial into district finals
- Split Log Road crash in Brentwood leads to casualty