Details for NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Franklin, TN, has declared as surplus property and is now accepting bids by means of electronic auction until the appointed time on May 24, 2021, for the purchase from the City of the following: 2007 Bobcat Excavator Bids must be prepared and submitted electronically, in accordance with the City’s and the electronic auction host’s instructions, terms and conditions pertaining to this solicitation for bids, by browsing to https://www.govdeals.com/ and then searching on “Franklin, TN”. The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids, and to waive formalities. For additional information, contact the Purchasing Office (615-550-6692; firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Titans wrap minicamp, offseason with reminder camp is coming
- Columbia State holding in-person drop-in days for enrollment help
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- WCS English curriculum draws concern despite reports of success
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.