Details for PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of the Town of Nolensville will consider an application by Bourbon Brothers, LLC d/b/a Barrels & Brews for a certificate of compliance at the next meeting on Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at Town Hall located at 7218 Nolensville Road in Nolensville.
The LLC previously made application to the TABC for a renewal licensure of the Barrels and Brews retail package liquor store located at 200 Burkitt Commons Avenue in Nolensville, TN.
The members of Bourbon Brothers are listed as follows: Jeff Cammuse of 9900 Maupin Road, Brentwood, TN 37207; Michael B. Craig of 142 Heritage Park, Murfreesboro, TN 37129; Vrushank R. Surati of 337 Rafferty Court Franklin, TN 37067; Khylam S. Hari of 401 Harbor Way Nashville, TN 37214; Krishna S. Patel of 269 Cedar Lane Dunlap, TN 37214; John P. Poling of 1809 Sunset Park Court Nolensville, TN 37135; Michael Ray of 5417 Bradfield Drive Nashville, TN 37220; Farren Surati of 337 Rafferty Court, Franklin, TN 37064;Jake Brinkmann of 6783 Sonya Drive Nashville, TN 37209, Divyesh Surati of 1530 Boreal Court Brentwood, TN 37027, and Wyatt J. England of 9501 Split Log Road Brentwood, TN 37207 .
- King Henry leads Titans' late rally to stun Seahawks 33-30
- Downpours hold off for Harpeth Conservancy River Swing
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- Brentwood Academy graduate recognized for 9/11 remembrance photo
- Nashville Shakespeare Festival to return to Performing Arts Center
- Franklin candidates to participate in forum Sept. 27
- Franklin Band to host Sonic Boom! competition Oct. 2
- Franklin First UMC takes home 5 Telly Awards
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- CEO: Williamson Medical ventilating patients at higher rate than past COVID surges
- Tayla Lynn to host Humphreys County fundraiser at Franklin Theatre
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Franklin neighbors voice traffic concerns around Franklin Grove event venue
- Local resident to host free community picnic to promote unity
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge