Details for PUBLIC NOTICE: AGENDA FOR MEETING CITY OF FRANKLIN PUBLIC ARTS COMMISSION
AGENDA FOR MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
PUBLIC ARTS COMMISSION
May 19, 2021, 4 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Public Arts Commission will be held at the City Hall Board Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Wednesday, May 19, at 4 p.m. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 615-791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the Franklin Public Arts Commission and will include the following items:
1. Call to Order
2. Citizens Comments
3. Approval of Minutes: April 7, 2021
4. Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
5. Discussion of Harlinsdale Bridge Artwork Presented by Lisa Clayton, City of Franklin Parks Director
6. Update on Fourth Avenue Parking Garage Display Window
7. Announcements & Other Business
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to former Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.