Details for PUBLIC NOTICE: AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING CITY OF FRANKLIN HISTORIC ZONING COMMISSION
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
HISTORIC ZONING COMMISSION
December 9, 2019, 5:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission will be held at City Hall in the Board Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Monday, December 9, 2019, at 5:00 P.M. For accommodations, due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 615-791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the Historic Zoning Commission and will include the following items:
1. Call to order.
2. Minutes: November 11, 2019.
3. Staff Announcements.
4. Consideration of Requests to place non-agenda emergency items on the agenda.
5. Citizens Comments on Items Not on the Agenda
Open for Franklin citizens to be heard on items not included on this Agenda. As provided by law, the Historic Zoning Commission shall make no decisions or consideration of action of citizen comments, except to refer the matter to the Planning Director for administrative consideration, or to schedule the matter for Historic Zoning Commission consideration at a later date.
6. Consideration of Addition and Lighting & Entrance Alterations (Accessory) at 1018 W. Main St.; Katie Gottlieb.
7. Consideration of Fencing and Walls at Splendor Ridge Subdivision, located at 151 Franklin Rd.; Greg Gamble, Applicant.
8. Recommendation Request: Consideration of Submittal of Updated Nomination for the Hincheyville Historic District to the National Register of Historic Places.
- Early bird passes available for Pilgrimage Festival
- Hoops: CPA's Washburn named district MVP; handful of WillCo area players honored
- Parks adds to Brentwood team
- Local Destination Imagination team launches sneaker drive fundraiser
- Leadership Brentwood Class of 2021 applications open
- Alzheimer's Association benefits from inaugural Valentine's Dance
- Third annual Better Options TN banquet looks to future
- Studio Tenn to host special premiere of 'Little Women' Monday night
- Obituary: Kathryn Elizabeth 'Katy' Nappier
- Aldermen, neighbors denounce project putting road through Gentry’s Farm
- Nonprofit serving special-needs sector hopes to build new facility
- All signs pointed to yes for Franklin couple
- Hoops: Page manager steals show in Lady Patriots senior night win
- Chick-fil-A to open another Franklin location
- Building permit data reveals construction slowdown in Franklin
- Spring Hill man charged with DUI in Franklin Wednesday afternoon
- Wrestling: WillCo grapplers collect 10 Region 7-AAA titles, qualify 39 for state
- Urban Air Adventure Park cuts ribbon in Cool Springs