Details for PUBLIC NOTICE An Ordinance To Rezone 38.66 Acres
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, November 12, 2019, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2019-27, An Ordinance To Rezone 38.66 Acres From Estate Residential (ER) District To Agricultural (AG) District For The Property Located North Of Old Charlotte Pike, East Of Future Mack Hatcher Parkway, And West Of Carlisle Lane. (Proposed Animal Control Center).
The complete text of this Ordinance is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Hardee’s reopens flagship restaurant in Franklin
- Tennessee History: A closer look at why state’s northern border is askew
- Berry Farms franchise adds to area’s Chick-fil-A landscape
- State Wrestling: Here are the WillCo wrestlers to watch weight-by-weight
- Americana Taphouse becomes ‘gateway’ to Franklin’s Main Street
- Christopher Hodges State Farm cuts ribbon in Cool Springs
- New marker recognizes area home’s role in history
- Section of Franklin water line exceeds federal limit due to circulation issues
- State Wrestling: 13 WillCo wrestlers reach Class AAA quarterfinals; 27 still battling
- Hoops: Page's Burrow proudly remembers grandad, a former Kentucky All-American