Details for PUBLIC NOTICE: CIVIL WAR HISTORICAL COMMISSION November 14, 2019, 8:00 A.M.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
CIVIL WAR HISTORICAL COMMISSION
November 14, 2019, 8:00 A.M.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Civil War Historical Commission will be held at the City Hall Training Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Thursday, November 14, 2019, at 8:00 A.M. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 615-791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
1. Minutes: November 14, 2019
2. Consideration of Commission and Subcommittee 2020 Meeting Dates
3. Presentation by Daughters of American Revolution on potential partnership of Collins Farm Park with City of Franklin Parks Department
The commission’s Historic Cemeteries subcommittee will convene at the Training Room in City Hall upon adjournment of the regular meeting.
1.Discussion of City Cemetery work priorities
2.Discussion of Burial Marker Request for Rest Haven Cemetery
- Alzheimer's Association benefits from inaugural Valentine's Dance
- Third annual Better Options TN banquet looks to future
- Studio Tenn to host special premiere of 'Little Women' Monday night
- Community invited to celebrate K9 retirement
- WCS breaks record with 52 National Merit Finalists
- Turris scores late, Predators beat Blues 2-1
- Wrestling: WillCo grapplers collect 10 Region 7-AAA titles, qualify 39 for state
- Obituary: Kathryn Elizabeth 'Katy' Nappier
- Aldermen, neighbors denounce project putting road through Gentry’s Farm
- Nonprofit serving special-needs sector hopes to build new facility
- All signs pointed to yes for Franklin couple
- Hoops: Page manager steals show in Lady Patriots senior night win
- Chick-fil-A to open another Franklin location
- Building permit data reveals construction slowdown in Franklin
- Spring Hill man charged with DUI in Franklin Wednesday afternoon
- Obituary: Sean Hennessee Moss
- Urban Air Adventure Park cuts ribbon in Cool Springs