Details for PUBLIC NOTICE From the City of Franklin, Tennessee
From the City of Franklin, Tennessee
The City of Franklin, TN received notification from the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) amending the calculation for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. The original FY 2021 award was $373,744.00; the amended award is $379,251.00. These funds are for program year July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022. Public comments for this plan will be received until May 25, 2021.
To meet the national objectives as defined by HUD these funds will be used to assist with:
1. Creating affordable housing 2. Funding public facilities projects 3. Education & Outreach regarding Fair Housing
Copies of the Annual Action Plan are available at City Hall and on our website, www.frankintn.gov.
To request a reasonable accommodation contact: 550-6649.
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to former Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.