Details for PUBLIC NOTICE: MEETING CANCELLED
PUBLIC NOTICE: MEETING CANCELLED
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the "Open Meeting Law of Tennessee", TCA Section 8-4-101, et seq., that the Williamson County Emergency Communications District Board of Directors meeting previously scheduled on March 17, 2020 at 2:00 P.M. at the Williamson County Public Safety Center at 304 Beasley Drive, Franklin, TN has been cancelled.
- Franklin company helps implement safety procedures as hotels turn into isolation units
- Homeless in Williamson County offered aid during COVID-19 crisis
- Blood Assurance seeking blood plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Tennessee Action for Hospitality establishes relief fund for hospitality workers
- Tennessee COVID-19 testing sites have abbreviated hours Good Friday, Saturday
- 'Back to Business' initiative to offer strategy sessions for small business, communications and marketing teams
- County to shift to 'status-quo' budget in response to pandemic
- Franklin’s Keith, the Voice of the Titans, to join Tennessee Radio Hall of Fame
- COVID-19 assessment sites set up in Franklin, Fairview
- Local churches grow closer amid social distancing
- Williamson County Fire & Rescue, other agencies respond to fire at towing business
- Tennessee turkey hunting season to start as scheduled
- Lee urges continuation of social distancing as curve begins to flatten
- Congressman answers local business owner questions about PPP loans
- College Hoops: Brentwood's Teichmann named head coach at Florida College
- Police seek voluntary compliance with 'Stay at Home Order'
- Five Points Post Office closes as USPS searches for new contractor
- Goin' Postal Westhaven to stay open for residents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.