Details for PUBLIC NOTICE October 26, 2020
October 26, 2020
The Williamson County Regional Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing for the following item:
Concept Plan Review for Alice Hooker Property, located at 360 Vaughn Road and 1186 Sneed Road West and referenced by Tax Map 014, Parcels 46, 47, 47.02, 49 and 49.02 and Tax Map 006, Parcel 28, containing 147 lots on 175.4 acres. The request is being made by Ragan Smith Associates, 315 Woodland Street, Nashville, TN 37206
The Planning Commission’s public hearing will be on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. in the Auditorium of the Williamson County Administrative Complex, 1320 W. Main Street, Franklin, TN 37064, at which time you may appear and provide your comments.
Communications in writing may be submitted to the Planning Department or by emailing the Planning Commission at email@example.com no later than 12:00 p.m./Noon on Monday, November 9, 2020. You may also contact Planning Coordinator, Aaron Holmes, at 615-790-5725 with questions. Any communication received after Monday, November 9, 2020 at 12:00 p.m./Noon will not be considered as part of the record, and will not be transmitted to the Planning Commission.
Questions about the agenda, including requests to view materials, can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 615-790-5725. The Concept Plan may be viewed on the Planning Commission page on the Williamson County website (https://www.williamsoncounty- tn.gov/181/Planning-Commission).
Please note: Those wishing to speak must sign in. Sign-in sheets will be made available thirty
(30) minutes before the meeting and will be picked up promptly at 5:30 p.m. There will be a thirty
(30) minute time limit which will be allocated according to the number of people wishing to speak, with each speaker having no more than three (3) minutes. The time allocated to each may speaker may be reduced based on the number of people wishing to speak.
Due to COVID-19 precautions and in accordance with the public health guidance, individuals attending the meeting will be subject to no-touch temperature readings and will be asked to confirm that they are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and have not recently had close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19. Attendees will be required to wear face coverings over the nose and mouth area to enter and remain in the building. Physical distancing will be required between individuals who are not members of the same household. Questions or comments should be directed to the Williamson County Planning Department at 615-790-5725 or email to email@example.com. Anyone requesting an accommodation due to disability, impairment or medical need should contact Risk Management at (615) 790-5466. This request, if possible, should be made no less than three (3) working days prior to the meeting.
- Longview Elementary spends week in remote learning alongside secondary schools
- Battle of Franklin remembered 156 years later
- Some Ladd Park residents oppose potential sports development nearby
- Gresham Smith to design Ramsey Solutions Conference Center
- Championship Football: Several area teams to play for state titles this week
- Hoops: Page takes two from Fairview
- BrandMETTLE cuts ribbon on downtown Franklin space
- Deadline approaching for tnAchieves mentor applications
- Couple, after 66-day ICU battle, seeks to comfort anyone dealing with COVID-19
- Residents unite for Dec. 5 Christmas parade
- Death of Alderman Pearl Bransford leaves hole in Franklin community
- Franklin Parks Dept. to host first-ever drive-through Christmas light display
- Playoff Football: Brentwood reaches first championship since 2002
- Playoff Football: Nolensville's season blown over by Elizabethton
- Holiday Magic on Main launches in downtown Franklin
- Playoff Football: Semifinal showdown awaits as Brentwood eyes Bartlett
- Obituary: Douglas Blake Hargrove
- Playoff Football: Confident but cautious Summit relishes trek to Henry County