Details for PUBLIC NOTICE / Ordinance 2019-30
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, November 12, 2019, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2019-30, An Ordinance To Zone 474 Acres Estate Residential (ER) District, For The Property Located South Of Long Lane And East Of Interstate 65.
The complete text of this Ordinance is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Early bird passes available for Pilgrimage Festival
- Hoops: CPA's Washburn named district MVP; handful of WillCo area players honored
- Parks adds to Brentwood team
- Local Destination Imagination team launches sneaker drive fundraiser
- Leadership Brentwood Class of 2021 applications open
- Alzheimer's Association benefits from inaugural Valentine's Dance
- Third annual Better Options TN banquet looks to future
- Studio Tenn to host special premiere of 'Little Women' Monday night
- Obituary: Kathryn Elizabeth 'Katy' Nappier
- Nonprofit serving special-needs sector hopes to build new facility
- Aldermen, neighbors denounce project putting road through Gentry’s Farm
- All signs pointed to yes for Franklin couple
- Hoops: Page manager steals show in Lady Patriots senior night win
- Chick-fil-A to open another Franklin location
- Building permit data reveals construction slowdown in Franklin
- Spring Hill man charged with DUI in Franklin Wednesday afternoon
- Wrestling: WillCo grapplers collect 10 Region 7-AAA titles, qualify 39 for state
- Urban Air Adventure Park cuts ribbon in Cool Springs