Details for PUBLIC NOTICE: REGULAR MEETING OF THE SUSTAINABILITY COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING OF THE SUSTAINABILITY COMMISSION
CITY OF FRANKLIN
November 1, 2019 8:00—9:00 A.M.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Sustainability Commission will be held at City Hall in the Community Development Conference Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Friday, November 1, 2019 at 8:00 A.M. For accommodations, due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the Sustainability Commission and will include the following items:
Minutes from the October 2019 meeting.
2. Enexor BioEnergy Overview
3. Drive Electric EV Experience Discussion
4. 2020 Work Plan Discussion
- March FrankTalks to feature discussion on environmental sustainability
- Mardi Gras Ball provides plenty of flair
- Columbia State Community College Summer Camps
- Nashville Children’s Theatre’s Drama School
- Williamson County Parks and Recreation
- Harpeth Hall Has It All! For Girls!
- Battle of Franklin Trust
- Deer Run
- Hardee’s reopens flagship restaurant in Franklin
- Tennessee History: A closer look at why state’s northern border is askew
- Berry Farms franchise adds to area’s Chick-fil-A landscape
- State Wrestling: Here are the WillCo wrestlers to watch weight-by-weight
- Americana Taphouse becomes ‘gateway’ to Franklin’s Main Street
- Christopher Hodges State Farm cuts ribbon in Cool Springs
- New marker recognizes area home’s role in history
- Section of Franklin water line exceeds federal limit due to circulation issues
- State Wrestling: 13 WillCo wrestlers reach Class AAA quarterfinals; 27 still battling
- Hoops: Page's Burrow proudly remembers grandad, a former Kentucky All-American