Details for PUBLIC NOTICE:
AGENDA FOR SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
CIVIL WAR HISTORICAL COMMISSION
December 16, 2019, 8:00 A.M.
Notice is hereby given that a Wayfinding Sign Subcommittee meeting of the Civil War Historical Commission will be held at City Hall in the Community Development Conference Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Monday, December 16, 2019, at 8:00 A.M. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Hardee’s reopens flagship restaurant in Franklin
- Tennessee History: A closer look at why state’s northern border is askew
- Berry Farms franchise adds to area’s Chick-fil-A landscape
- State Wrestling: Here are the WillCo wrestlers to watch weight-by-weight
- Americana Taphouse becomes ‘gateway’ to Franklin’s Main Street
- WCS breaks record with 52 National Merit Finalists
- Christopher Hodges State Farm cuts ribbon in Cool Springs
- New marker recognizes area home’s role in history
- Wrestling: WillCo grapplers collect 10 Region 7-AAA titles, qualify 39 for state
- State Wrestling: 13 WillCo wrestlers reach Class AAA quarterfinals; 27 still battling