Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
PUBLIC NOTICE Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, February 25, 2020, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Resolution 2019-121, A Resolution To Annex Two Properties At Or Near 1445 Lewisburg Pike, Consisting Of 74.95 Acres, Property Located East Of Lewisburg Pike And North And South Of Stream Valley Bou-levard And Within The Southern Part Of The Franklin Urban Growth Boundary (UGB) (Meadows And Villages At Southbrooke PUD).
The complete text of this Resolution is on ﬁ le at the Ofﬁ ce of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be in-spected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter. Respectfully submitted,
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Record
- Franklin company helps implement safety procedures as hotels turn into isolation units
- Homeless in Williamson County offered aid during COVID-19 crisis
- Blood Assurance seeking blood plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Tennessee Action for Hospitality establishes relief fund for hospitality workers
- Tennessee COVID-19 testing sites have abbreviated hours Good Friday, Saturday
- 'Back to Business' initiative to offer strategy sessions for small business, communications and marketing teams
- County to shift to 'status-quo' budget in response to pandemic
- Franklin’s Keith, the Voice of the Titans, to join Tennessee Radio Hall of Fame
- COVID-19 assessment sites set up in Franklin, Fairview
- Local churches grow closer amid social distancing
- Williamson County Fire & Rescue, other agencies respond to fire at towing business
- Tennessee turkey hunting season to start as scheduled
- Lee urges continuation of social distancing as curve begins to flatten
- Congressman answers local business owner questions about PPP loans
- College Hoops: Brentwood's Teichmann named head coach at Florida College
- Police seek voluntary compliance with 'Stay at Home Order'
- Five Points Post Office closes as USPS searches for new contractor
- Goin' Postal Westhaven to stay open for residents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.