Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, June 25, 2019, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2019-12, An Ordinance Amending the City of Franklin Municipal Code, Appendix A - Comprehensive Fees and penalties, Chapter 16. Street and Sidewalks.
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- UT Institute of Agriculture presents top faculty/staff awards for 2019
- Kenneth Kim, D.V.M. named Kord Animal Lab Director
- Williamson County to change recycling policy Jan. 1
- Franklin agent receives Young Insurance Professional of the Year
- High Hopes given $25K grant from Gov. Lee
- Tennessee kids complete 1,400 hours of service during First Lady's summer challenge
- Epworth United Methodist Church hosts annual Summer Festival
- Black Expo and Youth Fair connects community to local opportunities, resources
- Obituary: Boyce Magli, founder of Magli Realty Company, dies bird hunting in Argentina
- Birds of a feather flock to parking lot party
- BGA start-of-school convocation bids students to learn from differences of others
- Football: Ravenwood's Grimes II ruled eligible for season
- Refuge Center closes on Long Lane property for new nature-centered facility
- Review: Chaffin’s Barn Theatre mixes crazy Southern relatives and a wedding into hysterical hit
- Southbrooke annex proposal deferred until November
- Obituary: Allison Ray Shelton Rogers
- Mosley, a revered Army veteran, presented with Quilt of Valor
- City of Franklin asks for public input on zoning ordinance