Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, August 25, 2020, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2020-17, An Ordinance To Rezone 93.32 Acres From Planned (PD) District To Planned (PD 12.7/1,156,378/315) District For The Property Located West Of Mallory Lane And North And South Of West McEwen Drive, Located Near 4015 Aspen Grove Drive (McEwen Place Town Center PUD).
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Football: CPA hit with positive COVID-19 cases, cancels homecoming game against Brentwood
- Franklin Christmas parade canceled
- The Good Cup to host music night Friday
- FSSD breaks ground on performing arts center, Poplar Grove gym
- Pilgrimage Fest to announce 2021 dates Saturday
- Former school board chairman to serve as WCS director of COVID response
- Tennessee education department says student learning loss due to school closures
- Franklin organizations to hold Black Business Expo, voter registration drive
- Local chef fills need with salad business
- Franklin included on Money's Best Places to Live list
- Commercial building fire in Franklin causes $100K in damages
- Asynchronous days for teacher planning may be in on-campus students’ future
- Restaurant's grand opening to serve as donation day for One Gen Away
- As protests become commonplace, Franklin seeks to regulate public gatherings
- Obituary: Marie Osborne Herbert
- Football: Granzow, Brentwood take ‘Battle of the Woods’ in OT
- Spring Station student inspires joy, amasses deep friendships as 12-year-old assistant football coach
- WCS addresses student's social media post including racial slur