Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, April 13, 2021, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2020-35, An Ordinance To Zone 52.0 Acres Planned (PD 0.73) District, Hillside-Hillcrest Overlay (HHO) District And 500ft Hillside Buffer, For The Property Located South Of Bowman Road And West Of Lewisburg Pike, 1190 Lewisburg Pike And 2208 Crossway Drive (Tuck Away PUD).
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- FSSD adds instructional technology specialist
- Hurricanes, Preds set to open first-round playoff series
- Franklin senior celebrated after placing 2nd in JROTC Air Rifle League
- Baseball: GCA advances to state quarterfinals
- Softball: Summit clinches District 11-AAA championship
- Softball: Dickson County dispatches Brentwood behind early surge
- Independence students raise $27K for local Ronald McDonald House
- Franklin resident chosen as president-elect of American College of Physicians
- Judge dismisses anti-mask group’s claims against WCS
- FSSD plans for optional masks in summer, no virtual school next year
- Obituary: Megan Sturm
- ‘Fighting Devil’s Backbone’: A story about the Natchez Trace
- Five Points Farmers Market a welcome addition to downtown Franklin
- Franklin couple allegedly defrauds elderly widow of $1.7M
- WCS plans to make masks optional starting in summer
- Baseball: Cougars rally to edge Page in 10 innings; Brentwood bounced by Spring Hill
- Head Springs Depot steps up to help Pink Chair Project
- Inmate at Williamson County Jail dies of apparent suicide