Details for PUBLIC NOTICE:
AGENDA FOR DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
HISTORIC ZONING COMMISSION
December 16, 2019 4:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Design Review Committee of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission will be held at City Hall in the Training Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Monday, December 16, 2019, at 4:00 PM. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 615-791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to conduct a design review workshop. The Design Review Committee only makes recommendations to the Historic Zoning Commission.
The meeting will include the following items:
1. Discussion of Fencing at 709 Fair St.; Josh & Sharon Davis, Applicants.
2. Discussion of Fencing at 900 Fair St.; Stephen & Cathy Scott, Applicants.
3. Discussion of Addition at 808 W. Main St.; Will & Melissa Powell, Applicants.
4. Discussion of Alterations (Principal), Demolition (Principal), & New Construction (Principal) at 109-113, 121, 125-129, 133-137, 141-145 Morningside Dr.; Gary Semanchik, Applicant.
- Community invited to celebrate K9 retirement
- WCS breaks record with 52 National Merit Finalists
- Turris scores late, Predators beat Blues 2-1
- Wrestling: WillCo grapplers collect 10 Region 7-AAA titles, qualify 39 for state
- Hoops Roundup: BGA boys fall in semis; Page girls edge Summit; Indy sweeps; Franklin splits
- Updated county land use draft adds specific strategies for existing goals
- FPD honors 8-year-old for heroic actions
- Obituary: Kathryn Elizabeth 'Katy' Nappier
- Aldermen, neighbors denounce project putting road through Gentry’s Farm
- Nonprofit serving special-needs sector hopes to build new facility
- All signs pointed to yes for Franklin couple
- Hoops: Page manager steals show in Lady Patriots senior night win
- Chick-fil-A to open another Franklin location
- Building permit data reveals construction slowdown in Franklin
- Spring Hill man charged with DUI in Franklin Wednesday afternoon
- Obituary: Sean Hennessee Moss
- Brentwood's Trushel, Centennial's Garrett tabbed Gateway Tire Athletes of the Week