Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
PUBLIC NOTICE On July 27, 2012, WAKM-AM was granted a license by the Federal Communications Commission to serve the public interest as a public trustee until August 1, 2020. Our license will expire on August 1, 2020. We must ﬁ le an application for license renewal with the FCC on April 1, 2020. When ﬁ led, a copy of this application will be available for public inspection at www.fcc.gov
It contains information concerning the station's performance over the last eight years. Individuals who wish to advise the FCC of facts relating to our renewal application, and to whether this station has operated in the public interest, should ﬁ le comments and petitions with the FCC by July 1, 2020.
Further information concerning the FCC's broadcast license renewal process if avail-able at 1333 West Main Street, Franklin, TN 37064, or may be obtained from the FCC, Washington, D.C. 20554, www.fcc.gov.
- Titans GM wants long-term deal with NFL rushing leader Henry
- Tennessee grapples with what to disclose amid virus outbreak
- Local athletes continue to push themselves at home
- Free public Wi-Fi spots set up around Spring Hill
- Top court wants plan on how best to reduce jail population
- End Slavery podcast hits home
- Vehicle registration renewal deadline extended
- Education Foundation of Williamson County expands scholarship program for ACT training
- County's solid waste department limiting drop off to household trash, recycling
- Williamson County photographers battle boredom, stage family quarantine photoshoots
- COVID-19 infiltrates 3 Williamson County nursing homes
- Obituary: Elizabeth 'Libby' Cargo Marley
- Franklin native named senior vice president at Tennessee Bank and Trust
- Brentwood-based home goods store donates 10,000 N95 respirators
- Take out, delivery options now vital to local restaurants
- Governor issues safer-at-home order free of shelter-in-place mandate
- Bicyclist killed in Brentwood crash with vehicle
- An open letter from Williamson Memorial & Spring Hill Memorial
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.