Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
The Franklin Police Department is currently in possession of one or more unclaimed motor vehicles. Pursuant to TCA 55-16-105, this is an attempt to notify an owner/lienholder of their right to claim the below-listed property currently impounded by Franklin Police. Owners/lienholders should contact Franklin Police Evidence at (615) 550-6808 within 10 days. The owner/lienholder will have the right to reclaim their vehicle after satisfying relevant towing, preservation, storage, and other related expenses. Failure to exercise the right to reclaim the listed vehicle(s) within the time provided will be deemed a waiver by the owner/lienholder of all rights, title and interest in the vehicle and consent to a sale of the abandoned, immobile or unattended motor vehicle at public auction.
2012 BMW 650
2000 CHRYSLER VOYAGER
2015 DODGE JOURNEY
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to former Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.