Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, August 27, 2019, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2019-26, An Ordinance to Establish a Four (4) Hour Time Limit for All Public Parking Spaces Located on West Main Street Between 5th Avenue and 7th Avenue.
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Franklin Farmers Market 5th annual Pardoning of the Turkey set for Saturday
- FSSD families gobble together at schools’ annual Thanksgiving lunch
- Ludi staff teams up for vets during company retreat
- Brooklyn Brothers offers locals a slice of New York
- Deputy talks man down from ledge of Natchez Trace Bridge
- My Friends House celebrates opening of new house
- Fairview scenic calendar to feature Bowie Nature Park photos
- Pilgrimage Fest announces $3M economic impact
- WCS school board debates substitute teacher pay, zoning for new middle school
- Football: Nolensville's Coutras, BGA's Semptimphelter named Mr. Football Finalists
- New director of education hired at High Hopes
- Playoff Football: Nolensville surges into quarterfinals, hands Livingston Academy first loss
- Playoff Football: Brentwood escapes Indy for 'Battle of the Woods' quarterfinal rematch
- Obituary: Austin Dale Davis
- Big Shake's Nashville Hot Chicken begins online store ahead of holidays
- WCS school board approves zoning changes, celebrates new blue ribbon school
- Playoff Football: Red-hot Ravenwood shuts out Cane Ridge
- New Columbia State garage resolves parking issue on campus