Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, August 13, 2019, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2019-24, An Ordinance Creating a Competitive Sealed Proposal Process to Purchase Goods and Services.
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Education summit covers entrepreneurship, emerging technologies in schools
- Williamson, Inc. to host largest business expo and career fair to date
- Here's your Pilgrimage parking guide
- Beignet Bar to host Skills Development Day at TN Children's Home in Spring Hill
- Tennessee YMCAs leave SilverSneakers network
- Shellnut Insurance relocates to Franklin, invests in local charities
- Youth Leadership Franklin applications due Friday
- 'Battle of the Woods' goes back-to-back, takes over Brentwood this week
- Obituary: Elliott Grace 'Ellie G' Castro
- Six arrested in connection with Brentwood robbery
- Williamson Medical Center only Tennessee hospital with Hospital Compare 5-Star rating
- Football: Mason, Garcia lead Ravenwood to wild win over Pulaski Academy
- Football: Brentwood Academy perseveres in comeback win over Whitehaven
- Football: Summit tips Franklin, continues best start
- Obituary: James 'David' Gatlin
- Obituary: Brandon Ethridge Hazelwood
- Football: Former Centennial star Dodson faces NFL suspension
- Community Hero Award presented to Main Street savior