Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that the Work Session and Board of Mayor and Aldermen meetings scheduled March 24, 2020, have been CANCELLED. The next Work Session and Board of Mayor and Aldermen meetings are scheduled for April 14, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding these meetings, please contact the City Recorder’s Office at 615-550-6707.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Franklin company helps implement safety procedures as hotels turn into isolation units
- Homeless in Williamson County offered aid during COVID-19 crisis
- Blood Assurance seeking blood plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Tennessee Action for Hospitality establishes relief fund for hospitality workers
- Tennessee COVID-19 testing sites have abbreviated hours Good Friday, Saturday
- 'Back to Business' initiative to offer strategy sessions for small business, communications and marketing teams
- County to shift to 'status-quo' budget in response to pandemic
- Franklin’s Keith, the Voice of the Titans, to join Tennessee Radio Hall of Fame
- COVID-19 assessment sites set up in Franklin, Fairview
- Local churches grow closer amid social distancing
- Williamson County Fire & Rescue, other agencies respond to fire at towing business
- Tennessee turkey hunting season to start as scheduled
- Lee urges continuation of social distancing as curve begins to flatten
- Congressman answers local business owner questions about PPP loans
- College Hoops: Brentwood's Teichmann named head coach at Florida College
- Police seek voluntary compliance with 'Stay at Home Order'
- Five Points Post Office closes as USPS searches for new contractor
- Goin' Postal Westhaven to stay open for residents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.