Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, July 13, 2021, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2021-20, An Ordinance To Amend The City Of Franklin Municipal Code, Appendix A - Comprehensive Fees And Penalties, Chapter 12, Building, Utility, Etc., Codes, To Establish A Pre-Certificate Of Use And Occupancy Inspection Fee.
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Brentwood’s Sulcer, Fairview’s Pendergrass tabbed Gateway Tire Athletes of the Week
- Pilgrimage traffic guide, safety tips, lineup for this weekend
- Volleyball: Ravenwood topples Brentwood for first time in 8 years
- Golf: DiPaolo savors second region crown; Brentwood boys, Ravenwood girls advance
- High Hopes to hold community yard sale
- Clovercroft, Liberty elementaries named 2021 National Blue Ribbon Schools
- Williamson County positioned to gain portions of new state legislative districts
- Mack Hatcher extension to open Oct. 31
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation
- Tennesseans asked to choose state's next license plate