Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, December 10, 2019, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2019-38, An Ordinance Amending Title 14, Chapter 2 Of The Franklin Municipal Code To Change The Adoption Date Of The Franklin Zoning Ordinance.
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Community invited to celebrate K9 retirement
- WCS breaks record with 52 National Merit Finalists
- Turris scores late, Predators beat Blues 2-1
- Wrestling: WillCo grapplers collect 10 Region 7-AAA titles, qualify 39 for state
- Hoops Roundup: BGA boys fall in semis; Page girls edge Summit; Indy sweeps; Franklin splits
- Updated county land use draft adds specific strategies for existing goals
- FPD honors 8-year-old for heroic actions
- Obituary: Kathryn Elizabeth 'Katy' Nappier
- Aldermen, neighbors denounce project putting road through Gentry’s Farm
- Nonprofit serving special-needs sector hopes to build new facility
- All signs pointed to yes for Franklin couple
- Hoops: Page manager steals show in Lady Patriots senior night win
- Chick-fil-A to open another Franklin location
- Building permit data reveals construction slowdown in Franklin
- Spring Hill man charged with DUI in Franklin Wednesday afternoon
- Obituary: Sean Hennessee Moss
- Brentwood's Trushel, Centennial's Garrett tabbed Gateway Tire Athletes of the Week