Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, October 27, 2020, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2019-57, An Ordinance To Rezone 1520.03 Acres From Planned (PD 1.80/500,000) District And Detached Residential 1 (R-1) District To Planned (PD 2.26/250,000) District For The Property Located South Of Highway 96 And West Of Boyd Mill Pike (Westhaven PUD Subdivision).
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Longview Elementary spends week in remote learning alongside secondary schools
- Battle of Franklin remembered 156 years later
- Some Ladd Park residents oppose potential sports development nearby
- Gresham Smith to design Ramsey Solutions Conference Center
- Championship Football: Several area teams to play for state titles this week
- Hoops: Page takes two from Fairview
- BrandMETTLE cuts ribbon on downtown Franklin space
- Deadline approaching for tnAchieves mentor applications
- Couple, after 66-day ICU battle, seeks to comfort anyone dealing with COVID-19
- Residents unite for Dec. 5 Christmas parade
- Death of Alderman Pearl Bransford leaves hole in Franklin community
- Franklin Parks Dept. to host first-ever drive-through Christmas light display
- Playoff Football: Brentwood reaches first championship since 2002
- Playoff Football: Nolensville's season blown over by Elizabethton
- Holiday Magic on Main launches in downtown Franklin
- Playoff Football: Semifinal showdown awaits as Brentwood eyes Bartlett
- Obituary: Douglas Blake Hargrove
- Playoff Football: Summit earns trip back to state finals