Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, June 23, 2020, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2020-13, An Ordinance To Amend The Budget Of The City Of Franklin For Fiscal Year 2019-2020.
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. BenneAssistant City Recorder
- Brentwood Police issues weekly crime report
- Ohio Valley Conference cancels fall sports
- John Maher Builders awards 4 local student-athletes $2K scholarships
- WCS introduces phased plan for return to campus
- FSSD to allow remote learners back on campus Aug. 24
- Tennessee governor announces $168M more in COVID-19 relief
- Trump plans to appoint Lee to Council of Governors
- Summit High grad honored for dedication to cancer field at craftsman retreat
- Party buses invade Williamson County to displeasure of citizens, mayors
- Aldermen continue to voice concern over road to Gentry’s Farm development
- Franklin racial justice group to protest after ‘camping’ on state property becomes felony
- Cheekwood Golf expansion won’t be like TopGolf, owner assures
- WCS school board airs controversy over remote learning ahead of district announcement
- Teenage girls rescued from railroad trestle
- Tin Roof 2 owner says bar 'had nothing to do' with party buses in county
- FSSD experiences staffing issues despite start-of-school excitement
- Start of school spurs mixed reactions from parents, calls for community support
- Obituary: Dale Evans Koford