Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, April 14, 2020, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2019-59, An Ordinance To Rezone 20 Acres From Planned District (PD) To Planned District 12.7 (PD 12.7) For The Property Located North Of Del Rio Pike And East Of Brink Place, Located At 801 Del Rio Pike (The Madison PUD).
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Tennessee gov proposes $284M more in budget cuts next year
- Judge: Tennessee must allow vote by mail for all amid virus
- 'End White Silence' protest in Franklin draws spirited crowd, honks of support
- First Horizon Foundation gives $500,000 to local organizations for COVID-19 relief
- Maple Street Biscuit Company opens doors to Brentwood community
- Williamson, Inc. adds additional help for new members including virtual ribbon cuttings
- As businesses reopen, Tennessee unemployment still high
- High court won't take over Tennessee voucher lawsuit
- Franklin police unaware of planned protests Tuesday, expects peaceful prayer vigil
- Franklin community to hold events to foster racial unity Monday, Tuesday
- Franklin thrift store serving special-needs community to close permanently at end of June
- Brentwood kicker, singer Day advances on NBC's America's Got Talent
- Floyd protests persist across Tennessee another day
- National race tensions find voice of peace during prayer vigil in downtown Franklin
- Franklin resident plans events this week to 'end white silence'
- Deer Run postpones camp openings due to COVID-19-positive staff
- Baseball: Franklin grad Whidby takes over Rebels
- Downtown Franklin bakery to pursue tea time niche in new location