Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, June 23, 2020, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2020-15, An Ordinance Of The City Of Franklin, Tennessee Establishing The Municipal Property Tax Levy Or Fiscal Year 2020-2021, Providing An Effective Date.
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Justices overturn Tennessee mail vote expansion for November
- 'Make Waves' by supporting local non-profit with T-shirt purchase
- Brentwood signal system lands $2.2M funding program
- Tennessee History: Newspaper ads for ‘runaway’ wives were once common
- Work begins on traffic signals at Wilson Pike underpass
- Distillery owner addresses FDA recall, assures disinfectant is safe
- Here’s how Williamson County law enforcement policies compare to reform initiatives
- Homes for Our Troops presents Marine with keys to new home
- County mayor considers extending mask mandate
- ‘Anchor down!’ Franklin High siblings prepare for life at Vandy amid pandemic
- Mayor extends Williamson County's mask mandate
- Brentwood restaurant Soy Bistro changes ownership
- Obituary: Amy Isom Ham
- Williamson County parents, students push for in-person learning at protest
- Obituary: Sandra Moody Sullivan
- Ravenwood helps grant Disney wish for local 3-year-old
- It's official: High school sports can begin contact during practice
- Sethi talks immigration, Obamacare, China in Brentwood ahead of primary election