Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2021-06, An Ordinance To Replace The City Of Franklin, TN Transportation & Street Technical Standards, 2021 Edition, As Adopted By Reference In Title 16, Chapter 11, Section 16-1101 Of The Franklin Municipal Code.
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Respectfully submitted,Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Local children's author to host writing presentation at Brentwood Library
- Tickets on sale for Playhouse Raffle benefiting CASA
- King Henry leads Titans' late rally to stun Seahawks 33-30
- Downpours hold off for Harpeth Conservancy River Swing
- Brentwood Academy graduate recognized for 9/11 remembrance photo
- County begins decennial reapportionment of 12 commission, school board districts
- Nashville Shakespeare Festival to return to Performing Arts Center
- Franklin Band to host Sonic Boom! competition Oct. 2
- Franklin board hears pushback, support for Brownland Farm development
- CEO: Williamson Medical ventilating patients at higher rate than past COVID surges
- Tayla Lynn to host Humphreys County fundraiser at Franklin Theatre
- Pilgrimage Festival to kick off day two with Sunday Service
- Franklin citizens invited to community meetings to discuss growth boundary
- Obituary: Charles Baker 'Charlie' Woodall Sr.
- Commentary: The truth hurts
- WCS staff likely to recommend extending mask requirement
- Former Williamson County deputy arrested on official misconduct charge
- I-65 road rage incident under investigation