Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
PUBLIC NOTICE Sealed bids will be received for High Mast Lighting Fixtures by the City of Brentwood through the City’s e-Procurement Portal located at https://secure.procurenow.com/portal/brentwoodtn until 10:00 am, local time, on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at which time said bids will be publicly opened. Copies of the Request for Bids document may be obtained from Martin Yates, Traffic operations coordinator, City of Brentwood, 5211 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37024-0788, email@example.com (615) 566-1588 or online at ProcureNow. Electronic submission is the preferred method. The City of Brentwood reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids, to waive any irregularities or informalities in a bid, and to accept any bid, which, in its opinion, may be for the best interest of the City.
- WCS school board hears presentation on Wit & Wisdom curriculum
- Memorial to former Brentwood police officer unveiled along Franklin Road
- Ravenwood students help fulfill wish for local 3-year-old
- City celebrates street named after MLK and A.N.C. Williams
- Tennessee launches ads aimed at filling hospitality jobs
- Morning Pointe to host retirement planning seminar
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- Obituary: Stephen Kyle Anderson
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.